HAXRs beware... Nintendo cracking down on pirate devices
12:11 PM, October 23, 2007
Hey! I pay for my games.
Some people don't.
Those people will burn in... uh, I mean, will get stopped by the angry Nintendo police.
The big "N" is cracking down on copying devices that allow miscreants to copy and download games over the internet. Looks like they're starting in Hong Kong.
Somewhere, a game developer's tiny child will have more food on the table tonight.
You HAXRs should be ashamed.
- Will Grand Theft Auto IV derail Iron Man's sales?
- Workout with the Wii at Westin hotels
- Storytelling and Stereotypes in the World of Video Games
- Is your 'Grand Theft Auto IV' freezing?
- First Thoughts: 'Grand Theft Auto IV' (Xbox 360)
- Mario Kart, weeee!
- Grand Theft Auto IV: What do you think?
- Finally, back to blogging: 'Rock Band' guitars, 'Mario Kart Wii' and 'GTA IV'
- Preview: Deca Sports
- Car dealer uses Wii for cash back promotion